FitLegs Continued Care Below-Knee Closed-Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
Following surgery, or a prolonged amount of time in a hospital bed, it is important to reduce the risk of developing a blood clot or Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) due to circulatory problems. FitLegs Continued Care Below-Knee Closed-Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings offers continuous care after you have been discharged from hospital and is clinically effective in reducing the risk of DVT.
Key Features of FitLegs Anti-Embolism Stockings
- Comfortable material prevents calf pain and swelling
- Applied pressure across the leg prevents ulcers from developing
- Continuous care ensured by the loose weave around the toe for easy inspection of skin
- Specially designed with a heel pad for increased comfort
- Comes in a wide range of sizes and is ergonomically designed to fit each foot
- Available in PLUS size, perfect for bariatric and some maternity patients
- Latex-free design for reduced irritation
- Teal colour allows stockings to match everyday clothes
Who Can Use Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings?
FitLegs Below-Knee Compression Stockings are ideal in preventing blood clots, ulcers, and DVT from developing following a stay in a hospital bed. Made from a comfortable material, the stockings apply pressure across the leg, allowing blood to circulate more freely.
With a heal pad to increase comfort, the unique design included a loose weave across the toe, which allows for easy inspection of the skin. The anti-embolism stockings are available in teal, making them a subtle, unobtrusive addition to most outfits.
It is recommended that all customers are measured by a clinician before purchasing FitLegs Continued Care Stockings. Measurements should be taken around the ankle and matched with the table below.
|Size ||Ankle Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||19 - 23cm |
|Medium ||23 - 26cm |
|Large ||26 - 29cm |
|Extra Large ||29 - 33cm |
|Plus Size ||33 - 35cm |