1000 Mile Diabetic Sock
Even the healthiest legs know what it's like to have socks leaving angry red rings around their ankles after a long day's wear. For most people a sock with particular bite might be a nuisance, but for individuals suffering from diabetes, ill fitting socks can be a serious threat to your foot's overall circulatory health.
The 1000 Mile Diabetic Sock has been made to give comfort and fit without any of the unpleasant tightness of your standard socks. For diabetic feet suffering from poor circulation, the 1000 Mile sock gives seam-free, non-abrasive wear and a breathable construction that allows heels and toes to stay fresh and comfy all day. Padded areas around the sole, toe and heel give total comfort and support to feet with increased risk of blistering while the open weave, ergonomically designed calf promotes better circulation.
Features of the 1000 Mile Diabetic Sock
A low-profile addition to any wardrobe, the 1000 Mile Diabetic socks looks as stylish as any standard sock but delivers so much more for feet in need:
- Breathable fabric for comfort all day
- Seamless non-rubbing design
- Extra wide comfort top for increased blood flow
- Padded toe, sole and heel area
- Open weave, ergonomically designed calf
- Helps prevent blistering and abrasion
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
Size Guide for the 1000 Mile Diabetic Sock
The 1000 Mile Diabetic Sock is available in four sizes based on UK shoe size. Please note that the black sock is not available in size Small.
|Size ||Shoe Size |
|Small ||3 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||8 - 8.5 |
|Large ||9 - 11.5 |
|X-Large ||12 - 4 |
Specifications of the 1000 Mile Diabetic Sock
- Materials: 69% Polyester, 18% Cotton, 8% Tactel, 3% Nylon & 2% Lycra
- Colour: Available in White or Black
- Do not tumble dry