CEP Light Rose Reflective Mid-Cut Compression Socks for Women
Designed to prevent injuries and accidents during night-time training sessions, the CEP Light Rose Reflective Mid-Cut Compression Socks for Women feature high-visibility reflective yarn and offer stabilising, targeted compression. These mid-length socks provide a comfortable, no-slip fit which also serves to reduce chafing and blisters.
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Product Code: WP4C1Z
- Length: Mid Cut Socks
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Light Rose
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Women's CEP Reflective Mid Cut Socks Do I Need?
The women's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size II ||Size 2.5 - 4.5 ||Size 34 - 37 |
|Size III ||Size 4.5 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Size IV ||Size 6.5 - 9 ||Size 40 - 43 |
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Green Reflective Mid-Cut Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Running Compression Socks?
The CEP Run Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys jogging or running. Whether you're a seasoned runner or you're embarking on a 'couch to 5K' challenge, the runner's socks will boost strength and recovery by offering targeted compression, with the added benefits of enhanced grip and an anatomical fit reducing the risk of blisters.
How Can the CEP Reflective Socks Help?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when out for a run.
- Enhanced Comfort: Breathable fabric wraps snugly around your foot to prevent friction and ensure a comfortable fit
- Reduced Blisters: The anatomical design helps to prevent blisters from developing
- Non-Slip Fit: Socks are designed to stay put so you don't need to keep pulling them up
- Prevent Injury: Compression effect stabilises your foot and ankle, which lowers your risk of injury
- Reflective Yarn: Ideal for running at night or in low light, the reflective yarn helps to improve visibility
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
What Makes the Socks Suitable for Training in Low Light Conditions?
During the day the reflective yarn appears as an ordinary striped pattern on the socks, but at night it becomes a stylish and unique safety feature. Drivers will be able to see you running from a fair distance away, thereby avoiding any accidents.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the socks also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Running Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Compression Socks are provided here in a rose pink colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Mid Cut Socks Made From?
- 86% Polyamide
- 14% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results.