FitLegs Diabetes Cotton Socks
If you suffer from diabetes you are at a much greater risk of developing foot problems. Raised blood glucose can damage the feeling in your feet, whilst reduced circulation can hinder recovery from cuts and sores. FitLegs Diabetes Cotton Socks are designed to sooth swollen and sensitive feet and aid your feet in their recovery.
Key Features of FitLegs Diabetes Socks
- Specially designed with a soft toe seam that is ideal for sensitive or swollen feet
- Breathable fabric made with 100% cotton to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Non-elasticated material prevents damage to fragile skin
- Fitted with antibacterial fabric to allow for hygiene management
- A wide range of sizes that allow for precise fitting to ensure total comfort
- Designed for people who have swollen and sensitive feet which ensures your needs are met
Why Buy FitLegs Diabetes Socks?
If you have diabetes your chance of suffering from swollen feet is increased, whilst your ability to recover from cuts and sores can be diminished. FitLegs Diabetes Socks work by soothing your feet and allowing them to breathe during recovery due to its breathable 100% cotton fabric.
FitLegs Cotton Socks are ergonomically designed with a range of different sizes which ensures that your feet are comfortable whatever your size. Its non-elasticated material helps to prevent damage and guarantees your fragile skin time to recover.
Sizing of the FitLegs Diabetes Socks
To find the ideal size of FitLegs socks for you, we recommend that you measure the circumference of your ankle whilst using your shoe size for guidance.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 3.5 - 5.5 ||Size 36 - 38 |
|Small ||Size 6 - 8 ||Size 39 - 42 |
|Medium ||Size 8.5 - 9.5 ||Size 43 - 44 |
|Large ||Size 10 - 11 ||Size 45 - 46 |
|Extra Large ||Size 11.5 - 12.5 ||Size 47 - 48 |
- Machine wash at no higher than 40°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Do not use this product of you suffer from:
- Serious circulatory problems
- Leg swelling of the leg/phlebitis
- Problems with nerves in the legs and feet leading to decreased sensation
- Open leg sores below the knee
- Peripheral neuropathy
Please consult your doctor before use if you have any of these problems:
- Suffer from blood clots or have a family history of blood clots
- Suffer from cancer or have had treatment for cancer
- Certain blood diseases
- Treatment for heart failure or circulation problems
- Recent surgery especially on the hips or knees
- Those who have an inherited clotting tendency