Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Beige Left Leg Stocking Open Toe with Waist Attachment
The Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Beige Left Leg Stocking Open Toe with Waist Attachment comes from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
Helping you feel self confident, the Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Beige Left Leg Stocking Open Toe with Waist Attachment not only provides accurate compression but is also soft, supple and hypo-allergenic.
The advanced construction of the yarn ensures the Mediven Plus Class 2 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking with Waist Attachment- Black is very comfortable, highly elastic, hard wearing and durable and secures with Velcro for an all-day perfect fit.
Features of the Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Beige Left Leg Stocking Open Toe with Waist Attachment
Made to bring comfort to every day, Medi's compression stockings have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Full single-leg stocking with velcro waist attachment
- Class 2 RAL (23 -32 mmHg)
- Plus-heel with Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area - all day long
- Optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance
- Ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability
- Neutral beige colour suits any style or occasion
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygeine all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees and on a cool tumble cycle
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Indications and Contraindications
Medi stockings have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Plus Compression Stockings
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
The product codes for this model of Medi compression garment are displayed in the table below.
|Size ||Regular ||Petite |
|Size I ||209/0/I ||210/0/I |
|Size II ||209/0/II ||210/0/II |
|Size III ||209/0/III ||210/0/III |
|Size IV ||209/0/IV ||210/0/IV |
|Size V ||209/0/V ||210/0/V |
|Size VI ||209/0/VI ||210/0/VI |
|Size VII ||209/0/VII ||210/0/VII |