Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe
The Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe comes from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments. The open design provides greater ventilation to your legs, helping to prevent overheating from becoming an issue.
Soft and versatile, the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe provide the reliability and relief you need to ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
Suitable for a wide range of activities so users can have their unique ‘plus moments'; put your trust in the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe and don't let your 'plus moments' stop!
Designed for the petite individual, Mediven Plus Petite Stockings run in a smaller length for your total comfort and ease of wear.
Features of the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe
Made to bring comfort to everyday life, Medi's compression stockings have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Thigh high with a silicone top grip
- Designed for shorter lengths and heights in mind
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- Plus-heel with Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area - all day long
- Optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance
- Ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability
- Neutral black colour to suit any style or occasion
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygeine all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees and on a cool tumble cycle
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Indications and Contraindications
Medi stockings have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Plus Compression Stockings
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
|Size ||Code |
|Size I ||106/5/I |
|Size II ||106/5/II |
|Size III ||106/5/III |
|Size IV ||106/5/IV |
|Size V ||106/5/V |
|Size VI ||106/5/VI |
|Size VII ||106/5/VII |