Sigvaris Cotton Class 1 Nature Compression Tights
The Sigvaris Cotton Class 1 Nature Compression Tights are incredibly soft compression stockings designed to give the most comfortable wear possible.
With 100% pure cotton against the skin, the Sigvaris Cotton range is perfect for sensitive skin in any season, and thanks to its unisex designs, is the perfect compression solution for any wearer.
Features of the Sigvaris Cotton Class 1 Nature Compression Tights
Available on prescription
Aerated Micro Zone
Keeps the foot dry and wicks away moisture
Low friction toe seams prevents rubbing and blisters.
Sigvaris offers a unique range of comforting features to sufferers of circulation conditions:
- Compression Class 1 (RAL 18 - 21 mmHg)
- Unisex, wearable by all
- With 100% pure cotton against the skin for total comfort and softness
- Ideal for sensitive skin
Ideal for the treatment of:
- Varicose Veins
- Leg Ulcer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
How to Care for Your Sigvaris Stockings:
- Wash daily in a linen bag or wash by hand in cold/lukewarm water using a mild detergent
- Do not dry on a direct heat source
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Are These Made of Pure Cotton?
While these stockings are made of a blend of materials, 100% of the inner lining is made of pure cotton. This means that while worn, the only material coming into contact with the skin is cotton, making these stockings an excellent choice for those with sensitive skin. The full breakdown of materials is as follows:
- 14% cotton (making up the entire inner lining)
- 34% elastane
- 52% polyamide
Sizing the Sigvaris Cotton Class 1 Natural Tights
Please click on the chart below to view an enlarged version
- Measure from the bottom of your leg to the top of your thigh If it is less than 64cm you will need a short size stocking.
- If it is longer than 64cm but shorter than 74cm you will need a normal size stocking.
- If it is between 75cm - 84cm you will need a long size stocking.
- Measure your ankle at its thinnest part and your calf at its largest part, leg length is from the base of the foot to just below the buttocks. Use the table to find your size.
|Size ||Short ||Normal |
|XX-Small ||64309 ||64310 |
|XX-Small Plus ||64321 ||64322 |
|X-Small ||64311 ||64312 |
|X-Small Plus ||64323 ||64324 |
|Small ||64313 ||64314 |
|Small Plus ||64325 ||64326 |
|Medium ||64315 ||64316 |
|Medium Plus ||64327 ||64328 |
|Large ||64317 ||64318 |
|Large Plus ||64329 ||64330 |
|X-Large ||64319 ||64320 |
|X-Large Plus ||64331 ||64332 |