Sigvaris Magic Class 2 Skin Calf Compression Stockings with Open Toe
The Sigvaris Magic Class 2 Skin Calf Compression Stockings with Open Toe combine therapeutic effectiveness with comfort and elegance.
Offering compression Class 2 levels of comfort and relief while still maintaining a stylish transparency to compliment any style, the Sigvaris Magic Skin Calf Compression Stockings with Open Toe are an ideal addition to any wardrobe.
Features of the Sigvaris Class 2 Skin Calf Compression Stockings with Open Toe
Available on Prescription
Low friction toe seams prevents rubbing and blisters
Grip Top Lace SENSINNOV
Fashionable grip-top for great comfort and moisture management
Sigvaris' Magic Range offers a host of features for the health of your legs:
- Class 2 compression RAL (23 - 32 mmHg)
- Open toe to suit a wide range of shoe styles
- Soft and comfortable
- Sensinnov grip top for reduced redness and enhanced fit
- Stylish, sheer look
- Suits any age or occasion
Ideal for the treatment of:
- Varicose Veins
- Leg Ulcer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
How to Care For Your Sigvaris Stockings
- Wash daily in a linen bag or wash by hand in cold/lukewarm water using a mild detergent
- Do not dry on a direct heat source
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
How Sheer Are Sigvaris Magic Stockings?
The Magic Range has been designed to provide a transparent look that is similar to traditional stockings and tights. This makes Sigvaris Magic garments an ideal choice for people that are looking for discreet and stylish compression.
Sizes of the Sigvaris Magic Class 2 Skin Calf Compression Stockings with Open Toe
To help decide your best fit, please use the Sigvaris Magic sizing chart below. Please click on the chart to view an enlarged version.
How to Measure Your Size
- Measure from the bottom of your leg to the top of your calf. If it is less than 40cm and you are a UK shoe size 3.5 - 6.5 you will need a normal size stocking.
- If it is longer than 40cm and you have a UK shoe size of 4 - 7 you will need a size long size stocking.
- Measure your ankle at its thinnest part and your calf at its largest part and use the table below to find your size.
|Size ||Normal ||Long |
|XX-Small ||54258 ||54259 |
|XX-Small Plus ||55148 ||55149 |
|X-Small ||36314 ||36315 |
|X-Small Plus ||36326 ||36327 |
|Small ||36317 ||36318 |
|Small Plus ||36329 ||36330 |
|Medium ||36320 ||36321 |
|Medium Plus ||36332 ||36333 |
|Large ||36323 ||36324 |
|Large Plus ||36335 ||36336 |
|X-Large ||55146 ||55147 |
|X-Large Plus ||55150 ||55151 |