Sigvaris Opalis Class 2 Flesh Thigh Compression Stockings with Open To
The Sigvaris Opalis Class 2 Flesh Thigh Compression Stockings with Open Toe combine therapeutic effectiveness with comfort and elegance.
Offering compression Class 2 levels of comfort and relief while still maintaining a stylish opacity to compliment any style, the Sigvaris Opalis Flesh Thigh Compression Stockings with Open Toe are an ideal addition to any wardrobe.
Features of the Sigvaris Opalis Class 2 Flesh Thigh Compression Stockings with Open Toe
Available on prescription.
A contemporary look and style.
Fashionable grip-top for great comfort and moisture management.
Low friction toe seams prevents rubbing and blisters.
Sigvaris' Magic Range offers a host of features for the health of your legs:
- Class 2 compression Afnor (15 - 20 mmHg)
- Open toe to suit a wide range of shoe styles
- Opaque colour range
- Soft on the skin
- Easy to get on and off
Ideal for the treatment of:
- Varicose Veins
- Tired Legs
How to Care for Your Sigvaris Stockings
- Wash daily in a linen bag or wash by hand in cold/lukewarm water using a mild detergent
- Do not dry on a direct heat source
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Sizes of the Sigvaris Opalis Class 2 Flesh Thigh Compression Stockings with Open Toe
To help decide your best fit, please use the Sigvaris Opalis sizing chart below.
Please click the chart below to view an enlarged version
|Circumference ||Ankle ||Calf ||Thigh ||Hip ||Hip (Maternity) |
|X-Small ||17cm - 19cm ||29cm - 35cm ||49cm - 59cm ||<105cm || |
|Small ||19cm - 22cm ||32cm - 38cm ||45cm - 62cm ||<115cm ||105cm - 130cm |
|Medium ||22cm - 24cm ||35cm - 41cm ||48cm - 65cm ||<125cm ||115cm - 140cm |
|Large ||24cm - 26cm ||38cm - 44cm ||54cm - 71cm ||<125cm ||125cm - 150cm |
|X-Large ||26cm - 29cm ||41cm - 47cm ||54cm - 71cm ||<125cm ||125cm - 150cm |
|XX-Large ||29cm - 32cm ||44cm - 50cm ||57cm - 74cm ||<125cm || |
- Measure from the bottom of your leg to the top of your calf. If it is less than 40cm and you are a UK shoe size 3.5 - 6.5 you will need a normal size stocking.
- If it is longer than 40cm and you have a UK shoe size of 4 - 7 you will need a size long size stocking.
- Measure your ankle at its thinnest part and your calf at its largest part and use the table below to find your size.
|Size ||Normal ||Long |
|X-Small ||38295-OOT ||38301-OOT |
|Small ||38296-OOT ||38302-OOT |
|Medium ||38297-OOT ||38303-OOT |
|Large ||38298-OOT ||38304-OOT |
|X-Large ||38299-OOT ||38305-OOT |
|XX-Large ||38300-OOT ||38306-OOT |