CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 No Show Compression Socks for Men
Reduce sweat, blisters and discomfort with the efficient 'no show' cut of the CaEP Blue/Grey 3.0 No Show Compression Socks for Men. Anatomically cushioned areas of the socks supply a dampening effect, reducing energy-wasting vibrations and ensuring maximum power and efficiency during exercise.
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Product Code: WP56DX
- Length: No Show Socks
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Blue
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Men's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size III ||Size 5.5 - 8 ||Size 39 - 42 |
|Size IV ||Size 8 - 10.5 ||Size 42 - 45 |
|Size V ||Size 10.5 - 12.5+ ||Size 45 - 48+ |
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 No Show Compression Socks for Women are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Compression Socks?
The CEP compression socks are designed to help any athlete combat blisters, prevent injuries and improve their performance. The tight fit and proven blend of materials will prevent the socks from slipping and interrupting your workout session. Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart temp technology insulate and cool the feet, while the Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation and moisture management.
What Are the CEP Socks Suitable For?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities, including cyclists, endurance athletes, general fitness training, running, trail running and triathletes.
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Non-Slip Design: Skin tight fit prevents socks from slipping and interrupting your workout
- Prevent Blisters: Close fit and proven blend of materials help to prevent blisters
- Reliable Damping: Anatomically cushioned areas in the foot provide reliable damping during sport and improving power and efficiency
- Reduced Sweat: Invisible, no-show design reduces sweat and unpleasant odours
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Temperature Management: Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart technology helps to both insulate and cool
- Moisture Management: Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation
- Comfortable: 16-part yarn structure is easier to pull on and more comfortable to wear
- Durable: Filament fibres increase durability
- Targeted Compression: Ultra-precise targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
How Do the CEP Low Cut Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
What Are the Benefits of the No Show Design?
The socks stop just below the ankle bone, barely appearing over the shoe. 'No show' socks are ideal for reducing sweat and unpleasant odour during exercise, allowing for greater endurance and a pleasant training experience. A longer version of the CEP 3.0 Compression Socks is available.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The socks are designed with a 16-part yarn structure, which is not only easier to pull on and off but are more comfortable to wear. Optimum materials such as smart dry yarn, HeiQ smart temp technology and Feran ICP finish work to insulate and cool the wearer, while also promoting evaporation.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Low Cut Compression Socks are provided here in a blue/grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Low Cut Compression Socks Made From?
- 90% Polyamide
- 10% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.