CEP Coral/Grey 3.0 Low Cut Compression Socks for Women
The ultra-precise compression thread and skin-tight fit of the CEP Coral/Grey 3.0 Low Cut Compression Socks for Women helps to prevent everything from serious sprains and injuries to blisters and over-heating. High-tech climate management and deep sensory stimulation ensure that both your comfort-levels and performance-levels are fully optimised.
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Product Code: WP4ABX
- Length: Low Cut Socks
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Coral
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Women's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The women's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size II ||Size 2.5 - 4.5 ||Size 34 - 37 |
|Size III ||Size 4.5 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Size IV ||Size 6.5 - 9 ||Size 40 - 43 |
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Low Cut Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Compression Socks?
The CEP compression socks are designed to help any athlete combat blisters, prevent injuries and improve their performance. The tight fit and proven blend of materials will prevent the socks from slipping, and interrupting your workout session. Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart temp technology insulate and cool the feet during workouts, while the Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation and moisture management.
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- No-Slip Design: Skin tight fit prevents socks from slipping and interrupting your workout
- Prevent Blisters: Close fit and proven blend of materials help to prevent blisters
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Temperature Management: Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart technology helps to both insulate and cool
- Moisture Management: Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation
- Comfortable: 16-part yarn structure is easier to pull on and more comfortable to wear
- Durable: Filament fibres increase durability
- Targeted Compression: Ultra-precise targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
How Do the CEP Low Cut Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
What Are the Benefits of the Low Cut Design?
These low cut socks offer a modest rise above the heel collar and stop at the middle of the anklebone. They are both cooler and lighter than longer socks as well as less likely to result in blisters, all three features suiting them ideally for running and no-contact sports. A longer version of the CEP 3.0 Compression Socks is easily available.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The socks are designed with a 16-part yarn structure, which is not only easier to pull on and off but are more comfortable to wear. Optimum materials such as smart dry yarn, HeiQ smart temp technology and Feran ICP finish work to insulate and cool the wearer, while also promoting evaporation.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Low Cut Compression Socks are provided here in a coral/grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Low Cut Compression Socks Made From?
- 90% Polyamide
- 10% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.