CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Pro Running Compression Socks for Women
Featuring ultra-thin dots on the bottom of the socks, the CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Pro Running Compression Socks for Women improve grip in your sports shoes while you're out for a jog or a run. The compression targets oxygen and nutrients to your muscles for improved strength and recovery, while the ultralight design ensures your socks remain lightweight and breathable for optimal comfort.
- Compression: 20 - 30mmHg
- Product Code: WP40KQ
- Length: Below the Knee
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Blue
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Women's CEP Ultralight Pro Running Socks Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Compression Running Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Men's Run Compression Socks are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Running Compression Socks?
The CEP Run Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys jogging or running. Whether you're a seasoned runner or you're embarking on a 'couch to 5K' challenge, the runner's socks will boost strength and recovery by offering targeted compression, with the added benefits of enhanced grip and an anatomical fit reducing the risk of blisters.
How Can the CEP Ultralight Pro Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when out for a run. The following features may help:
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks offer optimal comfort with soft and supportive fabrics.
- Improved Grip: With ultra-thin dots on the underfoot, the socks allow you greater control of your running shoes or trainers.
- Lightweight Design: The ultralight design ensures that they remain breathable and lightweight for optimal comfort.
- Reduced Blisters: The anatomical design helps to prevent blisters from developing.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the socks also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Running Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Running Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Run Compression Socks are provided here in an electric blue and light grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Running Socks Made From?
- 81% Polyamide
- 19% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Running Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results.