FitLegs Everyday Compression Socks
If you travel often you may be aware of the dangers of developing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) on longer journeys. FitLegs Everyday Compression Socks are the essential item for increasing circulation and providing comfort whilst you are travelling or at work.
Key Features of FitLegs Everyday Socks
- Helps to prevent DVT by applying gradated pressure to the leg
- Soft microfibre fabric absorbs moisture which prevents swollen ankles
- Circulation is improved through the specially designed stretchable fabric
- Microfibre material allows for ultimate comfort on long journeys
- Feature compression level of 14 - 17mmHg
- Available in two different sizes which means all your needs are met
How Will FitLegs Everyday Compression Socks Benefit You?
On long journeys a blood clot can develop in your legs, usually caused by a lack of circulation brought on by immobility. Designed for both men and women, the FitLegs Compression Socks work by applying pressure to the leg, which in turn increases circulation.
Whilst this product can keep DVT at bay, its special microfibre material means that moisture is absorbed from your leg which provides comfort whilst you are immobile. Furthermore, the comfortable, stretchable fabric will prevent you from developing painful swollen ankles which makes FitLegs Everyday ideal for long journeys.
Sizing of the FitLegs Everyday
Before purchasing, we recommend that you measure your ankle to ensure correct size. If the product is loose, restrictive, or if you experience discomfort whilst wearing the product, discontinue use.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Ankle Circ. |
|Small/Medium ||Size 3.5 - 7.5 ||Size 36 - 42 ||21.5 - 27cm |
|Medium/Large ||Size 8 - 12 ||Size 42 - 47 ||25.5 - 30.5cm |
- Machine wash. Do not exceed 40°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Do not use this product if you suffer from:
- Serious circulatory problems
- Leg swelling due to heart problems
- Infection of the leg/phlebitis
- Problems with nerves in the legs and feet leading to decreased sensation
- Open leg sores below the knee
- Peripheral neuropathy
Please consult your doctor before use if you suffer from any of these conditions
- Those who have blood clots or have a family history of blood clots
- Those suffering from cancer or have had treatment for cancer
- Certain blood diseases
- Treatment for heart failure of circulation problems
- Recent surgery especially on the hip or knees
- Those who have an inherited clotting tendency