FitLegs Life Compression Socks
If you often travel long journeys or are sat for long periods of time, you are at risk of swollen ankles, poor circulation in your legs and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). FitLegs Life Compression Socks are the ideal product which work by applying graduated pressure too your legs to keep your blood circulating and prevent discomfort whilst you are stationary for long periods of time.
Key Features of FitLegs Life Socks
- Graduated pressure on your leg to improve circulation
- Soft microfibre fabric soaks moisture to provide ultimate comfort
- Ergonomic fit prevents swollen ankles
- Anti-bacterial material ensures hygiene and helps to prevent against odours
- Comfortable top band prevents skin irritation
- Compression level at 14 - 17mmHg
- FitLegs Life are ideal for travelling, office work, relaxation, hiking, sports and dancing
- Comes in three different styles and three different sizes to suit your every need
Why Should You Buy FitLegs Compression Socks?
Sitting for long periods of time can cause your legs to swell and in more extreme cases, develop Deep Vein Thrombosis. Designed for both men and women, the FitLegs Life Compression Socks work by applying gradated pressure to the leg which encourages circulation and thus preventing your blood from clotting or your ankles from swelling.
A comfortable top band will prevent your skin from becoming irritable whilst special anti-bacterial material will prevent odours from spreading. Additionally its soft microfibre fabric will absorb moisture and ensure that you remain comfortable during the day and whilst travelling.
Sizing of the FitLegs Compression Socks
We recommend that before purchasing you measure your ankle to ensure correct size. If the product is loose, restrictive or if you experience discomfort whilst wearing, discontinue use.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Ankle Circ. |
|Small ||Size 3 - 6 ||Size 35 - 39 ||20.5 - 26.5cm |
|Medium ||Size 6 - 9 ||Size 39 - 43 ||22.5 - 27.5cm |
|Large ||Size 9 - 12 ||Size 43 - 47 ||25..5 - 30cm |
- Machine wash. Do not exceed 40°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Do not use this product if you suffer from:
- Serious circulatory problems
- Leg swelling due to heart problems
- infection of the leg/phlebitis
- Problems with nerves in the legs which leads to decreased sensation
- Open leg sores below the knee
- Peripheral neuropathy
Please consult your doctor before use if you have any of the following conditions
- Those who have blood clots or have a family history of blood clots
- Those suffering from cancer or have had treatment for cancer
- Certain blood diseases
- Treatment for heart failure or other circulation problems
- Recent surgery especially on the hips or knees
- Those who have inherited clotting tendency