FitLegs Sport Compression Socks
If you're an athlete, you'll understand the importance of making marginal gains wherever you can. Designed to increase endurance and reduce muscle fatigue, the FitLegs Sport Compression Socks improve circulation of blood to the muscles and improve your sports performance.
Key Features of FitLegs Sport Socks
- Shock absorbent heel and toe to maximise comfort
- Padding around the calf and Achilles tendon which will increase protection
- Cooling ventilation on the top and side to ensure hygiene and comfort
- Features a comfortable top band to prevent skin irritation
- Increases endurance and reduces muscle fatigue by improving circulation
- Allows you to exercise for longer whilst reducing the effect of tiredness on your legs
- Supplied with ergonomic fit for left and right foot
- Feature compression level of 18 - 24mmHg
- Available in three colours and three sizes to suit most needs
How Can FitLegs Compression Socks Benefit You?
FitLegs Compression Socks work by applying gradated pressure to the leg, helping to facilitate circulation, which ensures that muscles receive more oxygen. This can help to reduce muscle fatigue and allows you to exercise for longer without tired, aching legs.
As well as providing compression, these socks have been specially designed with carefully placed padding to absorb shock and protect key areas. This works to protect your heel, calf and Achilles tendon, making the socks ideal for intense sporting activity.
Sizing of the FitLegs Sports Socks
To find the perfect size of FitLegs Socks for you, we recommend that you measure the circumference of your ankle and use your shoe size for guidance. If the product is loose, restrictive or if you experience discomfort whilst wearing, discontinue use.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Ankle Circ. |
|Small ||Size 3 - 6 ||Size 35 - 39 ||21.5 - 26.5cm |
|Medium ||Size 6 - 9 ||Size 39 - 43 ||23.5 - 27.5cm |
|Large ||Size 9 - 12 ||Size 43 - 47 ||25.5 - 30cm |
- Machine wash at no higher than 40°C
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Do not use this product if you suffer from:
- Serious circulatory problems
- Leg swelling due to heart problems
- Infection of the leg/phlebitis
- Problems with nerves in the legs and feet leading to decreased sensation
- Open leg sores below the knee
- Peripheral neuropathy
Please consult your doctor before use if you have any of these conditions:
- Those who have blood clots already or have family history of blood clots
- Those suffering from cancer or those who have had treatment for cancer
- Certain blood diseases
- Treatment for heart failure or circulatory problems
- Recent surgery especially on the hip or knees
- Those who have an inherited clotting tendency