Medi Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Compression Socks for Men
The Medi Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Compression Socks for Men come from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
The Medi Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Socks for Men are robust, hardwearing and super durable for active feet.
Barely recognisable as a compression garment, the Medi Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Socks for Men have a fine ribbed look and many practical features.
Features of the Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Compression Socks for Men
Made to bring comfort to everyday life, Medi's compression socks have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- Award winning sock
- Easy to put on and take off
- Clinically effective
- Reinforced sole and seamless toe optimum comfort
- Discrete fine ribbed design with extra wide comfort cuff
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Indications and Contraindications
Medi garments have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I: with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with tendency for mild oedema
- Stage II: atrophie blanche, dermatosclerosis with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Stage III: mild venous leg ulcers with tendency for mild oedema
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Active Compression Socks
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
Product Codes for the Medi Mediven Active Class 1 Brown Below Knee Compression Socks for Men
The product codes for this model of Medi compression garment are displayed in the table below.
|Size ||Code |
|I ||108/6/I |
|II ||108/6/II |
|III ||108/6/III |
|IV ||108/6/IV |
|V ||108/6/V |
|VI ||108/6/VI |
|VII ||108/6/VII |