Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights
The Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights are compression tights from Medi, one of the UK's leading compression stockings and tights manufacturer.
They're designed to be as fashionable as possible while still delivering the compression you need. They give a light compression level of 18-21 mmHg.
The contoured heel in the Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights ensures a wrinkle-free fit for comfort and attractiveness. It also features a double heel reinforcement, which makes the Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights even more comfortable.
Features and Benefits of the Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights
The Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights features Clima Comfort, which reduces sweaty feet and stops skin from drying out. Clima Fresh keeps the stockings fresh and hygienic by preventing fungus & bacteria from sticking around.
The new soft elastic knitting technique helps increase your comfort by allowing your toes to feel free and reducing pressure on the forefoot.
They're completely inconspicuous in shoes, and are dermatologically tested and latex free to ensure they're as skin-friendly as possible.
Indications and Contraindications
The Medi Mediven Elegance Class 1 Black Compression Tights are suitable for:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
Be sure to consult with a doctor to be sure that this product is right for you.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease, Decompensated heart disease, Septic phlebitis Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Sizing the Mediven Elegance Compression Tights
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.