Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Beige Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Extra Wide
The Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Beige Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Extra Wide come from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
Soft and versatile, the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Beige Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Extra Wide provide reliability and relief that ensure you continue to enjoy a good quality of life. Coming in a range of extra large sizes, Medi make sure you can find the perfect fit.
Suitable for a wide range of activities so users can have their unique ‘plus moments'; put your trust in the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Beige Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Extra Wide and don't let your 'plus moments' stop!
Features of the Medi Mediven Plus Class 1 Beige Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Extra Wide
Made to bring comfort to every day, Medi's compression stockings have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- An extra wide fit across the calf for total comfort and secure fit
- A plus-heel with Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area for the whole day
- Optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance
- Ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability
- 5 cm wide cuff ensures maximum comfort and a secure hold
- Neutral beige colour suits any style or occasion
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygeine all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees but are not suitable for detergents, ironing or dry-cleaning
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Which conditions can the Mediven Plus Class 1 Below Knee Open Toe Compression Stockings Help to Treat?
Medi stockings have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Plus Compression Stockings
For information on sizing your compression stockings, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
|Size ||Petite ||Regular |
|Size I ||102/0/I ||103/0/I |
|Size II ||102/0/II ||103/0/II |
|Size III ||102/0/III ||103/0/III |
|Size IV ||102/0/IV ||103/0/IV |
|Size V ||102/0/V ||103/0/V |
|Size VI ||102/0/VI ||103/0/VI |
|Size VII ||102/0/VII ||103/0/VII |