Neo G Open-Toe Compression Socks for Plantar Fasciitis
If you find that heel and arch pain caused by plantar fasciitis is affecting your day-to-day journeys, try the highly effective Neo G Open-Toe Compression Socks For Plantar Fasciitis. These Class 1 medical socks feature a unisex design, and can be worn all day, every day, with or without shoes! Designed with a breathable fabric, these socks are great for comfort, and relief from pain and swelling.
- 1x Pair Black Open-Toe Socks
- 1x Silicone Insert
What Is the Function Of These Plantar Fasciitis Socks?
These Neo G Compression Socks are ideal for relieving the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis, including swelling and discomfort, as well as easing pressure, and heel and arch pain. The socks offer protection to the feet to alleviate pain and enhance user comfort.
Who Can Use The Neo G Open-Toe Socks?
Those who suffer with Plantar Fasciitis or similar conditions of the foot will find these socks highly useful. These unisex socks help to reduce swelling and relieve aches and pain, as well as to provide cushioning to absorb some of the impact while walking.
The additional silicone insert (provided) aids with cushioning the foot and facilitating pressure release.
Which Size Medical Socks Should I Wear?
The Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Socks are available in a range of sizes, from small to extra large. To discover which size is the best fit for you, measure the circumference of the ankle (as seen below). Then, compare these measurements to the sizing table to discover which socks are right for you.
|Sock Size ||Ankle Circumference (cB) |
|Small ||17 - 20cm |
|Medium ||20 - 23cm |
|Large ||23 - 26cm |
|Extra-Large ||26 - 30cm |
|XXL ||30 - 34cm |
If you you are in-between measurements, choose the larger size for the most comfortable fit.
How Do I Put On Compression Socks?
Compression socks are designed for a snug fit, which can make them difficult to put on. For simple and proper donning of these socks, you can use the diagram below for guidance:
How Can I Clean These Socks for Plantar Fasciitis?
These socks are not suitable for machine washing. For optimal hygiene maintenance they must be hand washed gently with cold water. Lay the socks flat in a clean area to dry, and ensure that they are thoroughly dry before use. When cleaning these socks, ensure that you:
- Do not turn inside out when washing
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not wring, tumble dry, or dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of open-toe medical socks
- Perfect for managing symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
- Ideal for easing heel and arch pain
- Suitable for use daily use, with or without footwear
- Can be worn all day
- Slimline and lightweight design make these socks easy to wear with a range of shoes
- Multizone compression eases swelling and discomfort caused by Plantar Fasciitis and similar conditions
- Provides support to the heel and foot for elevated comfort and easier walking
- Supplied with an anatomic silicone insert that aids with impact-absorption and pressure release
- Designed with a breathable fabric for comfortable wear and moisture control
- Insert: Silicone