Sigvaris Magic Class 1 Skin Maternity Compression Tights with Open Toe
The Sigvaris Magic Class 1 Skin Maternity Compression Tights with Open Toe combine therapeutic effectiveness with comfort and elegance.
Offering compression Class 1 levels of comfort and relief while still maintaining a stylish transparency to compliment any style, the Sigvaris Magic Skin Maternity Compression Tights with Open Toe are an ideal addition to any wardrobe.
Stay comfortable and stylish throughout the event-filled months of your pregnancy with Sigvaris' Magic range, a sheer, elegant and soft solution for legs working for two.
Features of the Sigvaris Class 1 Skin Maternity Compression Tights with Open Toe
Sigvaris' Magic Range offers a host of features for the health of your legs:
- Class 1 compression RAL (18 - 21 mmHg)
- Open toe to suit a wide range of shoe styles
- Soft and comfortable
- Robust and elastic waist fitting
- Stylish, sheer look
- Suits any age or occasion
Ideal for the treatment of:
- Varicose Veins
- Leg Ulcer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
How Sheer Are Sigvaris Magic Tights?
The Magic Range has been designed to provide a transparent look that is similar to traditional stockings and tights. This makes Sigvaris Magic garments an ideal choice for people that are looking for discreet and stylish compression.
How to Care for Your Sigvaris Stockings:
- Wash daily in a linen bag or wash by hand in cold/lukewarm water using a mild detergent
- Do not dry on a direct heat source
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Sizes of the Sigvaris Magic Skin Class 1 Maternity Compression Tights with Open Toe
To help decide your best fit, please use the Sigvaris Magic sizing chart below. Please click the chart below to view an enlarged version.
How Do I Measure My Legs?
- Measure from the bottom of your leg to top. If you measure less than 74cm you will need a normal size stocking.
- If it is longer than 75cm you will need a size long size stocking which accommodates up to 84cm.
- Ankle measurements should be made at their thinnest point, calf measurements at their thickest and leg measurements taken from the base of the foot to just below the buttocks.