Belly Bandit Belly Shield
For the ultimate postpartum treatment of your tummy and skin, use your favourite Belly Wrap with the Belly Bandit Belly Shield, designed to protect, restore and hydrate for a fast and efficient recovery. You can wear it with your best stretch mark or scar treatment cream to ensure it stays on your skin and off your clothes.
Features and Benefits of the Belly Shield
- Light support and mild compression
- Suitable to wear after pregnancy
- Protects, hydrates and restores your skin after delivery
- To be used with Belly Bandit Belly Wraps (sold separately)
- Made from WonderWeave material that keeps the creams on your skin
- Ideal for recovery after a C-section
- Can easily be washed in a machine
- Supplied with one bottle of Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion
- Available in two sizes and two colours
When Recovering From a C-Section
When worn underneath your favourite Belly Wrap, the Belly Shield helps to protect and hydrate your delicate skin, and is especially suitable if you are recovering from a C-section. The shield protects your incision and prevents abrasive rubbing or chafing, while the WonderWeave material ensures your best scar treatment cream stays on your skin and off your clothes.
Which Belly Wraps Are Compatible with the Shield?
The Belly Bandit Belly Shield is compatible with all Belly Bandit Wraps that can be purchased from Health and Care, including:
Sizing of the Belly Bandit Belly Shield
The Belly Shield is available in two adjustable sizes that should fit most women. To find your fit, you simply need to know your usual UK size and consult the table below.
|UK Dress Size ||Belly Shield Size |
|Up to UK Dress Size 8 ||Extra Small - Medium |
|UK Dress Size 10 -18 ||Large - XX-Large |