Belly Bandit B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap
Getting back to your pre-pregnancy shape is a long and stressful process, so finding a little help along the way is always a good idea. With ultra strong support and firm compression, the Belly Bandit B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap is designed to accelerate the healing process after childbirth and help you look slimmer in an instant.
Features and Benefits of the B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap
- Ultra strong support and firm compression
- Suitable to wear after pregnancy
- Accelerates the healing process after delivery
- Includes six support and two compression panels for complete reshaping
- Supports your back, leg and core muscles
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Provides additional comfort after a C-section
- Helps to minimise stretch marks
- Applied compression that helps expedite fluids through the body
- May help with muscle memory and body shaping
- Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
- Made from latex-free, eco-friendly material for minimal skin irritation
- Available in two colours and five sizes
How Does the B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap Work?
The Maternity Belly Wrap is made from comfy, eco-friendly materials and features a corset-inspired construction with six support and two compression panels that help reshape your belly, waist and hips, while providing comfort and support. The PowerCompress Core technology is the secret weapon that helps accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy shape faster.
All Belly Bandit Wraps are designed to work with relaxin, a natural hormone produced during pregnancy. Relaxin allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for childbirth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time post-delivery. Wear the B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap for at least the first six to ten weeks postpartum to help achieve optimal results.
Who Can Use the B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap?
Easy to use, comfortable to wear and effective as both support and a shaping belt, the B.F.F. Maternity Belly Wrap is suitable for any healthy woman immediately after childbirth. You can safely use it after a C-section as well, for additional support and comfort during the healing process.