CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Women
Promoting stability, strength and comfort while reducing chances of injury, blisters or overheating, the CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Women can help you achieve your goals. The socks feature anatomical padded zones in the foot for reliable shock absorption, while the targeted compression provides more foot power and lightness for any athlete from trail-runners to general fitness enthusiasts.
- Compression: 20 - 30mmHg
- Product Code: WP4BDX
- Length: Socks
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Blue
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Women's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The women's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size II ||Size 2.5 - 4.5 ||Size 34 - 37 |
|Size III ||Size 4.5 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Size IV ||Size 6.5 - 9 ||Size 40 - 43 |
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Blue/Dark Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Compression Socks?
The CEP Compression Socks are ideal for any athlete looking for a boost. The precise pressure profile of the 3.0 socks allows for faster regeneration of muscles, and you'll find your legs light and energetic due to the optimised supply of valuable nutrients. The socks will keep your feet comfortable during work outs, with moisture management, thermal balancing and a precise and secure fit.
What Are the CEP Socks Suitable For?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities, including cyclists, endurance athletes, general fitness training, running, trail running and triathletes.
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Shock Absorption: Perfectly positioned anatomical padded zones in the foot for impressive shock absorption
- Prevent Blisters: Close fit and proven blend of materials help to prevent blisters
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Temperature Management: Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart technology helps to both insulate and cool
- Moisture Management: Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation
- Comfortable: 16-part yarn structure is easier to pull on and more comfortable to wear
- Durable: Filament fibres increase durability
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Short Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The socks are designed with a 16-part yarn structure, which is not only easier to pull on and off but are more comfortable to wear. Optimum materials such as smart dry yarn, HeiQ smart temp technology and Feran ICP finish work to insulate and cool the wearer, while also promoting evaporation.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Short Compression Socks are provided here in a blue/grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Short Compression Socks Made From?
- 89% Polyamide
- 11% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.