CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Short Compression Socks for Women
If you're looking for comfort, breathability and freedom from blisters while training on a hot summer's day, then look no further than the CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Short Compression Socks for Women. Optimised anatomical padding and targeted compression ensures reduced fatigue and improved performance.
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Product Code: WP4BKY
- Length: Socks
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Colour: Blue
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Which Size of Women's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The women's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size II ||Size 2.5 - 4.5 ||Size 34 - 37 |
|Size III ||Size 4.5 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Size IV ||Size 6.5 - 9 ||Size 40 - 43 |
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Short Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Compression Socks?
Any athlete can benefit from the ultra-light, breathable material when training on hot days. The CEP socks will fit to your feet like a glove, reducing chances of developing blisters, and both the anatomically positioned cushioning and targeted compression serve to maintain your energy levels while working out. The padding isn't only for comfort, and also improves the connection between your foot and shoe for efficient power transfer.
What Activities Are the CEP Socks Suitable For?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities. This includes cyclists, endurance athletes, general fitness training, team sports, running, trail running and triathletes.
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Hot Weather Comfort: Ultra-light, ultra-thin and highly breathable fabric remains comfortable in hot weather
- Comfort: Perfectly positioned anatomical padded zones in the foot for impressive levels of comfort
- Energy Transfer: Padding improves the connection between your foot and shoe for efficient power transfer
- Reduces Exhaustion: The socks help to minimise muscle vibrations which take up energy and lead to exhaustion
- Prevent Blisters: Close fit and proven blend of materials help to prevent blisters
- Prevent Injury: Compression effect stabilises your foot and ankle, which lowers your risk of injury
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Promotes Recovery: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn encourages faster recovery following any pain or strains
How Do the CEP Short Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The socks feature optimised padded zones which are designed to cushion your feet while you're running for maximum comfort. This padding also works to improve the connection between foot and shoe for a more efficient transfer of power. The skin-tight fit of the socks and the intelligent, ultra-light blend of materials provide effective protection against chafing, which in turn helps to prevent painful blisters.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Ultralight Compression Socks are provided here in an electric blue/light grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Ultralight Compression Socks Made From?
- 85% polyamide
- 15% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.