Medi Mediven Active Class 1 White Compression Socks for Men
The Medi Mediven Active Class 1 White Compression Socks for Men come from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
The Medi Mediven Active Class 1 White Socks for Men are robust, hardwearing and super durable for active feet.
Barely recognisable as a compression garment, the Medi Mediven Active Class 1 White Socks for Men have a fine ribbed look and many practical features.
Features of the Mediven Active Class 1 White Compression Socks for Men
Made to bring comfort to everyday life, Medi's compression socks have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- Award winning sock
- Easy to put on and take off
- Clinically effective
- Reinforced sole and seamless toe optimum comfort
- Discrete fine ribbed design with extra wide comfort cuff
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees but are not suitable for detergents, ironing or dry-cleaning
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Which conditions can the Mediven Active Compression Socks Help to Treat?
Medi garments have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I: with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with tendency for mild oedema
- Stage II: atrophie blanche, dermatosclerosis with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Stage III: mild venous leg ulcers with tendency for mild oedema
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Active Compression Socks
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
|Size ||Product Code |
|Size I ||180/7/I |
|Size II ||180/7/II |
|Size III ||180/7/III |
|Size IV ||180/7/IV |
|Size V ||180/7/V |
|Size VI ||180/7/VI |
|Size VII ||180/7/VII |