Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment - Beige
The Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment - Beige come from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
Helping you feel self confident, the Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment - Beige not only provides accurate compression but is also soft, supple and hypo-allergenic.
The advanced construction of the yarn ensures the Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment is very comfortable, highly elastic, hard wearing and durable and secures with velcro for an all-day perfect fit.
Features of the Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment - Beige
Made to bring comfort to everyday, Medi's compression stockings have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Full single-leg stocking with velcro waist attachment
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- Plus-heel with Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area - all day long
- Pptimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance
- Ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability
- Neutral beige colour suits any style or occasion
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees and on a cool tumble cycle
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Which conditions can the Mediven Plus Class 1 Open Toe Left Leg Stocking With Waist Attachment - Beige Help to Treat?
Medi stockings have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Plus Compression Stockings
For information on sizing your compression stockings, please see the "Sizing" tab above.