Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe
The Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe comes from Medi, one of the UK's leading providers of compression garments.
Soft and versatile, the Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe provide the reliability and relief you need to ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
Suitable for a wide range of activities so users can have their unique ‘plus moments'; put your trust in the Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe and don't let your 'plus moments' stop!
Designed for the petite individual, Mediven Plus Petite Stockings run in a smaller length for your total comfort and ease of wear.
Features of the Medi Mediven Plus Class 2 Black Thigh Petite Compression Stockings with Open Toe
Made to bring comfort to every day, Medi's compression stockings have a range of specially designed features to keep legs feeling great:
- Thigh high with a silicone top grip
- Designed for shorter lengths and heights in mind
- Class 1 RAL (18 -21 mmHg)
- Plus-heel with Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area - all day long
- Optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance
- Ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability
- Neutral black colour to suit any style or occasion
Medi uses their own patented yarn to create their innovative compression garments, allowing for a new level of comfort and support in your everyday life.
Clima Comfort: Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit with ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garment.
Clima Fresh: The technology integrated in the Medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and mirco-organisms colonising on your compression garment.
Perfect Fit: Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees and on a cool tumble cycle
Material Composition: Elastane, Polyamide
Indications and Contraindications
Medi stockings have been designed to help treat and relieve the following conditions:
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
Medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product
Sizing the Mediven Plus Compression Stockings
For information on sizing your compression hosiery, please see the "Sizing" tab above.
|Size ||Product Code |
|Size I ||199/5/I |
|Size II ||199/5/II |
|Size III ||199/5/III |
|Size IV ||199/5/IV |
|Size V ||199/5/V |
|Size VI ||199/5/VI |
|Size VII ||199/5/VII |