Silipos Arthritis and Diabetic Gel Socks
For individuals suffering from neurophathic feet (nerve damage caused by arthritis or diabetes) the perfect sock is key to every day comfort. With standard socks able to cause harmful levels of bloodflow restriction around the ankle, a diabetic sock is an essential way to ensure feet remain comfortable, safe and supported throughout the day.
The Silipos Arthritis and Diabetic Gel Socks provide optimum protection for neuropathic feet, reducing friction, abrasion, and shear forces while preventing the formation of calluses. A generously cut cuff gives a secure but non-restrictive fit, reducing the risk of foot ulceration. Also able to serve as a supplements for fat pad atrophy, these single layer socks have 2 milimetres of gel incorporated into the heel for the highest levels of comfort and support.
Features of the Silipos Arthritis and Diabetic Gel Socks Sizes
- Provides optimum protection for the neuropathic foot
- Non-restrictive cuff
- Can be used with or without diabetic shoes
- Helps reduce friction, abrasion, and shear forces while preventing callus formation
- Single layer sock with 1/16” (2mm) of gel throughout the sole
- Helps prevent foot ulcerations
- Serves as a soft tissue supplement for fat pad atrophy
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
Silipos Arthritis and Diabetic Gel Socks Sizes
|Size ||UK Size Men's ||UK Size Women's |
|Small ||- ||6 and smaller |
|Medium ||9 and smaller ||6 and above |
|Large ||9 and above ||- |
Silipos Arthritis and Diabetic Gel Socks have a lifespan of approximately six months with average use and proper care. The ideal washing conditions are hand washed or machine washed at a low temperature, ideally on a low-intensity setting such as wool. The socks should be cleaned with a mild detergent and left to air dry.