Neo G 14 - 18 mmHg Below-Knee Travel and Flight Compression Socks (Black)
Breathe new life into your lower limbs on your next long-haul flight with the Neo G 14 - 18mmHg Below-Knee Travel and Flight Compression Socks (Black). Designed to facilitate better blood-circulation to keep your legs revitalised when stationary for extended periods, these unisex socks offer elevated comfort with a comfort-top band and shaped heel-cup for a cosy fit. If black isn't your style, there are also a beige pair of socks available.
- 1x Pair of Black Compression Socks
What Are These Flight and Travel Socks For?
The Neo G Compression Socks have been designed to offer medical-grade compression during long periods of travel, or when flying. They are also great for extended periods of inactivity.
The stockings function by facilitating better blood-circulation when stationary for an extended duration, for example on a long-haul flight or cross-country train journey. This helps to keep your lower limbs feeling revitalised, and minimises the risk of developing aches or swollen ankles.
Who Can Use The Neo G Compression Socks?
With a unisex and comfort-top band, these compression stocks have been designed to be highly convenient for a wide range of users. Both men and women can make use of these fantastic stockings, and those who travel frequently or have a long commute to work may find these particularly handy.
While compression-therapy is recommended for a variety of conditions, it is important that you consult your doctor before using these to treat or manage any medical issues.
When Not To Use the Compression Garment
- After experiencing heart failure, especially if you are still affected by symptoms
- If you have Peripheral Arterial Disease or Ischaemic Heart Disease
- If there is untreated cellulitis or phlebitis in the leg
- Following the development of venous thrombosis, severe arteriosclerosis
- If you have an exposed open wound, or a condition such as dermatitis or gangrene where the socks may interfere
- If you have extreme leg deformities or swollen legs caused by congestive heart failure
Which Size Compression Stockings Should I Wear?
The Neo G Travel and Flight Compression Socks are available in small to extra large sizes. To work out which size is right for you, start by measuring the circumference of your calf and the circumference of your ankle (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, compare them to the sizing table below to discover which stocking size will be the best fit.
|Sock Size ||Calf Circumference (cC) ||Ankle Circumference (cB) |
|Small ||28 - 33cm ||17 - 20cm |
|Medium ||33 - 38cm ||20 - 23cm |
|Large ||38 - 43cm ||23 - 27cm |
|Extra-Large ||43 - 48cm ||27 - 32cm |
If you find that you are in-between measurements for your calf or ankle circumference, choose the larger size for the most comfortable and effective fit.
How Do I Put On Compression Socks?
Compression socks are designed to be fairly tight fitting, which can make them difficult to put on. For simple and proper donning of these socks, you can use the diagram below for guidance:
If you would prefer a more dynamic demonstration, see the video-guide below:
Which Other Sock Colours Are Available?
These superb and sleek black compression socks are also available in a light flesh-toned beige shade.
What Level of Compression Does This Compression Garment Provide?
These compression socks are designed to offer a moderate level of medical grade compression between 14 - 18mmHg. They are designed to offer graduated compression, providing maximum levels at the ankles which gradually decreases further up the leg.
How Can I Clean These Travel Socks?
These socks are not suitable for machine washing, and instead must be cleaned by hand using cold water. Before you begin washing the socks, first they must be turned inside out. Once clean, leave the socks to dry fully in a clean area away from direct heat. It is important that with these socks you:
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not wring, tumble dry, or dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of black, below-the-knee compression socks
- Designed for use while travelling, or when stationary for extended periods
- Works to aid better blood-circulation to keep the legs revitalised and prevent the ankles from swelling
- Unisex design is suitable for a wide variety of users
- Delivers 14 - 18mmHg of compression
- Compression is graduated, providing a maximum level at the ankle which decreases further up the leg
- Constructed with a soft and breathable material that aids moisture control for maximum comfort
- Comfort top band and shaped-heel cup offer enhanced comfort
- Reinforced toe ensures maximum durability for prolonged sock life-span
- Hand-washable for hygiene maintenance
- Available in a range of sizes